martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

A CAMERA ON MIND

These last four days are been very good because we have had a longer weekend. Sometimes is necessary have a little holidays to be in relax for a short time. In my case, it was fun although this Friday I was alone but the following day I could go to shopping. 
In summer, I was working with my uncle and I had to give information papers or perhaps pamphlets about his dental clinic. So, how he paid me 5 euros per hour and I had to work seven or eight days, I achieved 78 euros. For that reason, I went to buy many things for me, specially clothes. I am a person who does not like to spend much money so I did not waste all my money and I had on mind that I wanted to buy a camera for this winter. May be, I am going to try to save money and finally I will buy that camera.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario