viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

WEEK 30: Game over

The term is over and final exams are coming. This year has been better for me, since my English has got better more. But, to be honest, I need to improve a bit if I want to get a high level in this language. I think the idea of writng posts in a blog has been interesting, but I believe it is not enough to help us to practice. Since the first time I coursed English III and IV, I thought that classes were not good enough to make students pass final exams. I know we must study at home, but classes and practices are very important too. These two subjects have been a very hard fight for me because I have always thought that you will only pass the exam If you start the course with the level which is required at the end. In fact, our final exams are very similar to Cambridge ones and we do not practice that kind of exercises. So, if I could give my opinion about the methology of these subjects, it would be to change how classes are teached.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario