martes, 19 de febrero de 2019

Week 16: Language

There are a lot of different languages that I would like to learn. But my first goal is to get a really good level in English because it is the language that I love the most. I think that I have to get better in many different ways, either my speaking or my writing, but also I believe I am improving every year a bit. So, I am happy for that. When I finish my degree I would like to continue with German. From my point of view, it is a really hard language but at the same time very useful in nowadays. German is spoken by a little amount of people, so it is a great decision to learn it. Thus, many jobs will be interested in you.

It is very important to get a schedule about your week. In my case, I decided to make one about the whole month. In this schedule, apart from my homeworks, I take note about what extra exercices I want to do to pratice my English, such as reading books, watch any film, etc. So, every week I try to achieve my weekly goals to complete my month.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario