jueves, 21 de febrero de 2019

Week 17: IN MY VIEW

A topic that I strongly support is to have the right of being able to study at university for free.
I do not understand why in my country, public studies must be paid. So, why do public and private universities exist? If finally we have to pay our degree, either private or public. From my point of view, it is a cultural delay, since in many European countries, anyone is able to study any degree without paying anything. As I said before, it is a right and everyone should have the possibilty of study to get a good job in their future. Or even if someone, already having a career,  just want to get knowledge about an specific subject or degree afterwards.

This week has been focused on my listening, since I believe it is my worst skill in English. I really need to practice it much more because depending on the accent I understand everything or the mostly and other times is impossible. So, as british English is one of the hardest accent for me, I have decided to watch britsh films this week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario