miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2019

Week 18: Who we are

I have found a lot of idioms in this webside: https://www.ecenglish.com/learnenglish/lessons/body-idioms

I have decided to choose the first 5 idioms:

  1. Foot in mouth: To put your foot in your mouth means that you say or do something that accidentally embarrasses or offends another person.
  2. Cost an arm and a leg: When something costs an arm and a leg it costs a lot of money. It's very expensive.
  3. Get off my back: We use this expression when someone is criticising you or telling what to do all the time.
  4. Cold shoulder: To give someone the cold shoulder means to ignore someone.
  5. Cold feet: To get nervous and to have second thoughts about doing something.
I have been very busy with English this week. I had to study a lot because I had a CertAcles exam to pass B2. Also, I have been practising my listening watching Harry Potter. Besides, to train my speaking, I have been answering different question about different topics. So I must say that this week has been a very completed one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario